It’s been a while. Hope you are still listing! Sure looks like you are. LAL has over 14,500 lists now! A lot has happened since I wrote you last:
The new Indiana Jones premiered and bombed. Well critically bombed at least; box-office numbers did okay despite the horrid reviews and me walking out of the theater half-way through; did you know you can’t get refunds for movies utterly sucking ?
Seems like Harrison Ford has been around longer than sliced bread doesn’t it? Ford’s first role as a bellhop in “Dead Heat on a Merry-Go-Round ,” was the same year the Beatles’ John Lennon made the comment in an interview published in The London Evening Standard, "We're more popular than Jesus now.” Speaking of more popular than Jesus, did you know Ford had roles in many of biggest box-office hits of all time , though his role in E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (as Elliot's school principal) was deleted from the final cut of the film. It’s shocking that he is only #75 on the list of Top 100 Actors and Actresses with the Most Movie and TV Appearances .
Other debuts include new iPhone 3G. It still sucks!
Big Brown made his bid at the Triple Crown of horse racing only to come up short in the final leg . No pun intended. But speaking of slipping up:
As the Presidential election gets closer, more and more celebrities are choosing sides of the aisle. Hollywood is known to be left-leaning , but there are some celebs openly backing McCain as well on the other side of the aisle.
And how about Michael Phelps?! Not his political views; and actually NOT the 8 gold medals either, because that’s nothing compared to his daily food intake. 12,000 calories! Do you know what that is equal to? Have you ever tried to eat two Chipotle burritos? I have and I cannot even imagine ten! I have a better chance at London gold in the 200-free.
…Anyway, I hope you keep listing , adding to those wiki lists , and continually checking back with ListAfterList as it becomes the biggest thing since powdered milk . Or is it “biggest since sliced bread” and “longer than powdered milk”? Powdered milk was first spotted by Marco Polo in Mongolia in 1275; that’s not that long is it? Or very big? Wait, what does powdered milk have to do with anything?
Nevermind that, here is one final, actually important question: What are the options you have if your boss’s toupee falls on the floor?
Lists Hidden in this Newsletter
The links above are attached to these lists:
- ListAfterList.com - Home Page
- Indiana Jones Movies in Order
- Terrible, Bad, Worst Movies of All Time ?
- Top 10 Best Harrison Ford Characters
- Best Sandwiches
- Harrison Ford Films and TV Appearances
- Biggest Box-Office Opening Weekends of All-Time
- Top 100 Actors and Actresses with the Most Movie and TV Appearances .
- Top 10 Reasons the New iPhone 3G Still Sucks
- Horses That Came Up Short in Triple Crown
- Sarah Palin's Bucket List
- Slang and Other Words for "Butt"
- A List of False Attacks on Sarah Palin
- Celebrity Democrats
- Celebrities Supporting John McCain
- Michael Phelps Daily Food Intake: 12,000 Calories is Equal to...
- From Athens to London: Olympic Games Locations
- Great Wikis: Add to These Wiki Lists
- Top 25 Worst Song Titles Ever
- Options You Have if Your Boss's Toupee Falls on the Floor
ListAfterList Updates and Reminders
Check out the new Tag Cloud ! Just click on one of the red, blue or green tags and see all the lists on LAL about that word.
And don’t miss the Random List Surfing page! Just click the yellow “Surf more lists” button in the bottom left and see 24 new random lists. Warning: Can be very addictive. Don’t forget to eat, sleep and breathe.