Our #prattwedding in Aruba is almost here! After a 22-month engagement we can't believe how quickly it came! It's seems like it was just yesterday Ally came home to Ryan and this.
Now with only 11 days until the ceremony and 6 days until many of us arrive on the island, we finally have all of our plans finalized and we're truly ready to leave. There was a lot of preperation and planning -- though admittedly easier than a local wedding -- but it's definitely necessary to make sure everyone is on the same page before they leave the country.
Besides the obvious things -- like flights, accommodations, luggage, and passports -- here are ten things we sent to all of our guests as reminders 1 week prior to our destination wedding on the beaches of Aruba:
- Great overview article worth taking 5-mins to read: Aruba Travel Guide
- iOS and Android app to download to text for free while traveling abroad: WhatsApp Messenger
- A hashtag to use when we you or your guests tweet or post pictures on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Vine, etc: i.e. #prattwedding
- Tentative agenda of ideas of fun things to do for the week in Aruba i.e.: WeddingWire.com/PrattWedding Agenda
- Contact list of people coming to Aruba and where they're staying on the island and sitting at the reception.
- Google Map of hotels, beach houses, etc. i.e.: Map of the Pratt Wedding in Aruba
- Printable map of island and attractions: I Heart Aruba Map
- Address and times of ceremony & reception: i.e. 5:45pm on Vela Beach at Aruba Marriott & Stellaris Casino @ L.G. Smith Blvd 101, Aruba
- Address of the Bride & Groom: i.e. TheArubaHouse.com @ L.G. Smith Blvd 470, Aruba
- Info about the rehearsal dinner or scheduled parties and excursions: i.e. Jolly Pirates Sunset Cruise
If you're planning a destination wedding in Aruba and have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them in the comments below: