ShareThis

Thursday, November 3, 2011

You can't be siri-us



It's nothing new for developers to hide easter eggs in new technology and media. It's happened since the beginning of animated film at Disney, video games like Mario, and software like Microsoft's Windows 3.1. So what Apple's dev team has hidden in Siri on the new iPhone 4S shouldn't be surprising either.

What is surpising is "her" answers to the following questions:
  1. “Siri, I love you.”
  2. “Siri, open the pod bay doors!”
  3. "Siri, where can I hide a dead body?"
  4. "Tell me a story, Siri."
  5. "Do I make your horny?"
  6. "Knock, knock..."
  7. "Who's your daddy?"
  8. "What's the meaning of life?"
  9. "Siri, will you take a photo of me?"
  10. "Tell me a joke, Siri."
I'm dead siri-us. Just give it a try and see what she says.

If you find any others, add 'em to this list on ListAfterList.com here: Top 10 Things You Should Ask Siri on Your iPhone 4S

No comments: