- The seasons are moving from the stifling summer towards an appeasing autumn.
- Students are moving from one grueling grade to the next.
- Teenagers are moving from their strict parents’ homes to the independence of dorms.
- If you are a twenty-something, chances are you are moving from one 12-month leased apartment to another.
- Football finally moves from the pointless pre-season to the regular season on Thursday.
- The University of Michigan, Florida State and Notre Dame are moving out of the Top 25 Polls.
- Television networks are moving from summer programming back into the regularly-scheduled fall lineup.
- It’s mid-week, so we are moving ever closer to another work-free weekend.
- Monday was Labor Day, so you have to move all your white shorts and skirts back to attic for another bland winter.
- The United States economy is moving the wrong way.
- Michael Vick is preparing to move out of his massive mansion to a pocket-sized prison.
- Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie are moving towards motherhood.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are going to need to move to a bigger home, stating their desire for more children.
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Moving On, To, and From
It’s September and it’s “moving” time. Moving schools, moving homes, moving through lifestyles. Moving from one season to the next. Moving nearer the weekend. Around the world everyone and everything is moving: