ShareThis

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ohistorical Marriage Proposal


Hey dudes, I got a fantastic idea for a marriage proposal that I can't use -- because I have an even better one for myself -- but I wanted to share because it shouldn't go to waste.

It came to me in a dream -- a dream where I actually proposed and it was wildly successful. So use this yourself, or make a movie out of it, because it's perfect. Here is what you need to do:
  1. Create a fake Ohio Historical Marker sign for "Where [insert name] Proposed to [insert name]"
  2. Post the sign in a park (or along a walking path).
  3. Take your girlfriend (soon-to-be fiance) out for some fresh air.
  4. Walk by it (if she doesn't notice -- stop and say, "Woah! Did you know this?".
  5. Get down on one knee.
  6. Start your proposal once she realizes what its says (the bottom half of the sign can be your verbatim proposal, but make sure to read it out loud yourself -- don't just have her read it -- she will never get through it without crying and screaming).
If anyone does this, please let me know how it goes!

Thanks, and good luck!

No comments: