Hey dudes, I got a fantastic idea for a marriage proposal that I can't use -- because I have an even better one for myself -- but I wanted to share because it shouldn't go to waste.
It came to me in a dream -- a dream where I actually proposed and it was wildly successful. So use this yourself, or make a movie out of it, because it's perfect. Here is what you need to do:
- Create a fake Ohio Historical Marker sign for "Where [insert name] Proposed to [insert name]"
- Post the sign in a park (or along a walking path).
- Take your girlfriend (soon-to-be fiance) out for some fresh air.
- Walk by it (if she doesn't notice -- stop and say, "Woah! Did you know this?".
- Get down on one knee.
- Start your proposal once she realizes what its says (the bottom half of the sign can be your verbatim proposal, but make sure to read it out loud yourself -- don't just have her read it -- she will never get through it without crying and screaming).
Thanks, and good luck!