ShareThis

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"Is our children learning?" and other "Bushisms"

These are some quotes from President George W. Bush that have become commonly known as "Bushisms."

  • The most important job is not to be governor, or first lady in my case.
  • I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is misunderestimating.
  • Actually, I this may sound a little West Texan to you, but I like it. When I'm talking about when I'm talking about myself, and when he's talking about myself, all of us are talking about me.
  • Dick Cheney and I do not want this nation to be in a recession. We want anybody who can find work to be able to find work.
  • The California crunch really is the result of not enough power-generating plants and then not enough power to power the power of generating plants.
  • Rarely is the question asked, . . . is our children learning?
  • Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
  • First, I recognize we live in a momentous time. For those of you watching, we seem to have a mechanical flaw.
  • That makes sense to me, doesn't it?
  • The United States and China are two nations divided by a vast ocean.
  • We have a big border between Texas and Mexico.
  • The primary component of gasoline is crude oil.
  • You can't read a newspaper if you can't read.
  • I would still invade Iraq even if Iraq never existed.
  • One has a stronger hand when there's more people playing your same cards.
  • As you know, my position is clear – I’m the commander guy.

    No comments: