ShareThis

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Entourage's Gary Busey Quotes

William Gareth Jacob Busey, Sr. (born June 29, 1944) is an Academy Award-nominated and Golden Globe Award-nominated American film and stage actor. He has recently become a recurring guest cameo in the HBO TV series "Entourage" and a fan favorite. Here are some of his crazy quotes from the show (and his life):

  • Entourage: Gary's Desk
  • “ I painted George Hamilton white. I took 200 pounds off Dom DeLuise by painting him with vertical stripes.”
  • You worked craft service on Lethal Weapon 1 didn’t you?
  • I know you. You are a gut maggot with no guts.
  • What is emotional confusion you ask? It’s like running naked through a cornfield backwards at midnight.
  • Nothing changes like changes, because nothing changes but the changes.
  • Drinking your own blood is the paradigm of recycling.
  • So... you've come to acquire my newly-acquired desk.
  • Fear is the dark room where the Devil develops his negatives.
  • Have a mind that's open to everything, get attached to nothing.
  • I've been told by doctors and surgeons that I have the energy of ten men who have normal jobs.
  • My dark side, my shadow, my lower companion is now in the back room blowing up balloons for kids' parties.
  • The experiences that God gave me to go through... which were cocaine, which were extravagant living in the fast, fast, fast, fast, fast lane, see?
  • There has got to be more to life than being a really, really, ridiculously good actor.
  • “Imagine the peace symbol. The peace symbol has three pieces in it. One piece is emotion, that's your body. Another piece has spirit in it, that's your fuel. Another piece has intellect in it and that's your steering wheel. You can never overdo the fuel that goes into the body, which is the emotions and the steering wheel to drive it.”
  • “When you get lost in your imaginatory vagueness your foresight will become a nimble vagrant.”
  • It's good for everyone to understand that they are to love their enemies, simply because your enemies show you things about yourself you need to change. So in actuality enemies are friends in reverse.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    good day fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that exact brand. The prices seeking the velcros are approximately 300 bucks on every page. But finally I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what is your opinion?